Incorporating R M Brown - Insurance

Because of the current World situation, the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA) has advised that in cases where customers' holidays are cancelled, they should contact their tour operator or airline in the first instance.

Please check with the Foreign Office before travelling.  If you are a British national, and travelling abroad, or planning to do so, use the Foreign & Commonwealth Office’s service . For gap year foreign travel advice use this link.  British Embassy and crisis staff can then give you better assistance in an emergency such as a tsunami or terrorist attack.  (Links open in new windows)

We have a wide range of travel policies. One or more of them should suit your needs.


Our flagship product was negotiated for us by the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (BIBA). Four times nominated as "Which?" Magazine "Best Buy" and underwritten by Tokio Marine Insurance, it represents excellent value with highly competitive premiums and unbeatable terms.

If the cover:

contact us and we’ll try to help.  (Link opens in new window)

Both policies offer:

The emergency travel help line staff are specially trained and able to answer questions about personal and business travel policy covers, as well as help with more general travel and claims queries.

We have 2 policies on-line and more via our office

Press on the relevant link for a quote or policy.

 (Links open in new windows)

Travel Insurance