Incorporating R M Brown - Insurance

Download a spreadsheet to help calculate correct sums insured for your contents.

Contact us for a quote and more information.  (Link opens in new window)

You’ve worked HARD to have your home.  Please insure it properly...

Your home is something special.  Make sure the insurance is special too!

(High-net-worth insurance may not be as costly as you think. Ask for a quote.)

(High Net Worth Home Insurance (HNW)

HNW home insurance caters especially for the owners of homes with much higher sums insured than most.  Policies vary but, generally, some insurers offer policies with minimum sums insured of £250,000 for buildings and £50,000 or £75,000 for contents.

Features - Insurers offering this type of policy recognise that the owners of such properties have special insurance needs: